- some great photos from the Aline and Eero Saarinen Papers of the Eames house, via the Smithsonian
- listen to this amazing story of a baby that was born at 23 weeks and 6 days, which is half way to full term. It is moving and interesting and raises so many questions about life and death, and how ultimately we are not in control of either.
- the power of "I don't know", sent to me by a friend... love this
- loved this show, can't wait to see this show, wish I could see this Rebecca Morris show
- great little piece on the women of the Bauhaus
- i so badly want to visit Arcosanti
- think you could survive in the woods living on only what nature provides for you? Check out the American Mountain Men Association. If you ask me, we need more real men around! More photos here.
Eames house photo from the Aline and Eero Saarinen Papers