- two really beautiful, honest and power pieces of writing about death and grief. One by a friend I went to undergrad with, we recently reunited and have been having interesting conversations about grief and loss, I read this on his blog and had to share. And then a really amazing book review my friend Ann did for a book called Ghost Belly, read it here.
- finally saw Blue is the Warmest Color. I was totally blown away. I am a hard sell on... well... mostly everything, but this movie is incredible. Raw, honest, beautiful, gritty, vulnerable, intense... all the things I love. If you haven't see it... you are missing out.
- had a big gallery day last weekend when it was raining, and saw Hiroshi Sugito's wonderful painting show at Marc Foxx.
- check out the FvF apartment! Swoon! Speaking of swooning, check out this amazing home in Barcelona! Bananas!
- this made me smile and take a deep breath, sent to me by my friend Claire, because we have many a conversation about these things.
more later - I am out the door to refuel myself in the sun. This weekend was a big one for me, a game changer. Woke up today with new eyes in which to see the world!
Barbara Hepworth, Faye Toogood, BH, FT