- a fascinating story of two sets of identical twins separated at birth, and how so much of who we are is genetic.
- sweating to Sappho - conceptual fitness
- the account of two women who on a visit to Versailles in 1901 entered into memories that were left on the grounds by Marie Antoinette. #timetravel
- The Whore of Mensa, by Woody Allen
- a really great piece about Sarah Charlesworth #shesamazing
- loving this video about how to be telepathic and communicate with the mind.
- four great shows I just saw in LA -
Perfect Likeness at The Hammer
Russian Doll at M + B
Lovely Dark at Regen
Johanna Tagada + Book Stand at Iko Iko
- a cement factory in Spain - turned into a contemporary castle
- the FvF Friends Dinner! Berlin in LA! Last month I helped out with this dinner - pulling together friends and making the menu card for Sqirl! Super fun!