- was sick in bed and had a marathon of
- talked with my dad about Venice in the winter and it made me rewatch Don't Look Now - also incredible
- since I can't stop using the word incredible - and there really isn't another word to describe this piece - I will just go ahead and use it again... incredible. What Do We Do With the Art of Monstrous Men? Incredible. Incredible.
- Think Big - Laura Owens explores what art can do. Wish I could see this at the Whitney, in NYC
- Also, if you live in LA and are in the art world then you know about this... a well written response by Laura about what has been happening
- loving this ladies flowers
- two On Being episodes I have recently loved
revisited this one, How Trauma and Resilience Cross Generations
- reread this - Why Have There Been No Great Women Artists
- see the Lynda Benglis show at Blum & Poe - and Nevine Mahmoud at M+B - both are sooooo good! Rad women, making rad sculpture!
- also, I don't usually share about lifestyle stuff - but I have been fully obsessed with my Pratima skincare line. I used to use it years ago and then stopped. But, I just started again and my skin has never looked better.
- did you know that besides my personal Instagram account - I have one for Fields of Study - AND one all about women and activism
- and I updated my art website a few months ago
Haenyeo, 1952 / Photo by Kenneth H. Lehr